Believing that a social Fraternity must be dedicated to the highest ideals, founder Edward H. McCune authored a set of Principles. Embraced by our Founders and early members, these Principles have become our guide.
- Value: To enhance the worth of belonging.
- Learning: To afford the environment for learning.
- Leadership: To develop good leaders for America.
- Excellence: To strive for superior performance.
- Benefit: To serve Fraternity, college, country.
- Integrity: To perfect a structure of honor.